Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Still Keeping Busy!



Still trying to keep busy and get ready as we wait for this little girl.

So here's a few of the latest projects.

I found an old junky shelf at DI that was kind of broken and had a VERY ugly finish. K.C. sanded it down for me (I know, like he needs one more thing to do! - He's so sweet!) And then I painted it on Monday. I love how it turned out!


Here's what it looks like with some stuff in it.


I've also made several little hair bows. Small ones that I can glue to her head while I wait for her lovely locks to get long enough to hold ones with clips.

 


And a bigger one... because I couldn't resist

 
K.C. also built shelves for the new office and I got most of my craft stuff organized. A very fun part of this project was the ribbon shelf that he made me... genius! You really need to see it to understand how perfect it is. (pictures to come)

The room switch is mostly done, there are still random piles strewn about but there is a fair amount of order and cleanliness intermixed with it, so I'm not feeling too stressed about it. (pictures to come)


Oh and with the help of Wanda I got this decorated so cute! Love it!



We even picked out her first outfit and put it with the pile of supplies that we had to get ready for the birth
 (supplies)
 
(You'll notice that this is a hat and bow that I made! Not just made but came up with all on my own!)

(first outfit)

Oh and here's something else I did awhile ago just for the fun of it.


Well that's all I have pictures of!

2 comments:

  1. Wow - no doubt about it. The amount of stuff that you're able to create/fix/redo is amazing! And it all turns out so cute! Maybe you shouldn't put pictures up... it's not good to be envious, you know.

    (just kidding! keep them coming! You're awesome!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Celeste you are amazing!!! all of those things are sooo CUTE!!! way to go!

    ReplyDelete