Monday, April 12, 2010

Keeping busy with crafts

So once again the crafting bug has hit me. Here are a few of my latest creations.

From this:

To this:
(Diaper Changing Pad)


It is so soft! I love it.
Thank you cards.
Yes I actually made them. It was fun to use my Cricut but I realized that I'm not as creative as I'd like to be. Either that or my creativity is limited because I don't have a ton to work with.

Baby hair bows out of the scraps from the changing pad ;)

and a Car Seat Cover!
I didn't have the motivation to pull out the car seat to take the picture so you'll just have to imagine.


A hair bow that I made up! I didn't think it was going to work but I like how it turned out!
(the only problem is I gave it away, But I guess that just means i get to make more!)

And burp cloths! I need to make more of these!




The only problem with doing a bunch of crafts is that I start wanting to do more and more and more! I suppose that's not entirely a bad thing but it sure would be more handy if I had all the stuff that I dream up on hand! :) in a perfect world right?

2 comments:

  1. Limited creativity my foot! Those are awesome! Not only cute but oh, so handy! Very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are all so fun! I love crafting, I just wish I had more time to do it. Your little one will love them! -Jessica R.

    ReplyDelete