Wednesday, January 20, 2010

What's a blog?

I feel like I haven't checked my email for months, or even thought about my blog or facebook or anything that has to do with a computer. This is good and bad. I just feel like since about Christmas I have been lost in time and each day has been full of things but not "my life" things. Things like, hardly ever being home, spending most of my time painting a house, or working on it in someway, traveling... Etc.

So here I am taking a deep breath. Unloading the 1000 pictures on my camera that haven't even been looked at yet, checking emails like mad, trying to figure out what I've missed in my absence and hoping that I am going to be re-entering 'semi normal life' mode again.

Chances are if anything important or exciting has happened in the last month unless you've told me about in person... I missed it. Sorry I wasn't ignoring you :) Chances are there will be a flood of updates and post pretty soon as I try to get up to date... But then again, who knows if I'll get around to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment