Sunday, December 20, 2009

Week 20



Week 20 Progress report:

Sinus problems:
Still bad. A few days ago it changed from being just on my right side to both sides. Joy.

Cough: Getting worse again it's been over 2 months at this point. Lame!

Sciatic Nerve: Not as bad as it was a few days ago just a minor annoyance most of the time and a quick jolt of pain if I get in the wrong position. Hopefully that means I'm getting better.

Kicking: All the time. Last night K.C. felt her kick his hand for the first time! It was fun to have him be able to share that with me. I love feeling her move!

Ligament Cramping: Still happening. But mainly it's the worst when I cough... (see a problem here) or when I have to get up quickly or make a sudden move (Craig see's to it that I get to do both of these things on a regular basis!) or when I walk up or down stairs. Thankfully there aren't any of those in my house!

Morning Sickness: Haven't thrown up in quite a while! Yay! But last night in the middle of the night I had a sudden and rather violent attach of Morning Sickness and felt overwhelmingly hungry and nauseous all at the same time. But it went away after about an hour. I thought that was pretty random.

Summation: Haven't slept because of sinus pressure and a healthy combination of the rest of those symptoms up there for several days. I feel pretty run down but I don't know how to change it so onward we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment