Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Craig makes a call

Craig just got his 'Dr Phone' (see picture below, minus the grater attachment and crank) opened it up and said "Hello? Little sister?! How are you?! Here mom tell sister about astronauts and moon buggies! Quick mama tell her! TELL HER!"


then he saw me typing this and held up his "phone" to the picture on the screen and said "Good job mama! You found a match! You did it!"

Apparently he remembers that we're having a sister.  I love how he likes to check up on her. He's going to be a fun big brother. I have been terribly remiss about posting updates on Craig. I was just realizing that I haven't said anything about his counting to 20 or singing the ABC's ALL the time! I think it's his favorite song. Or knowing the first 6 articles of faith or being able to read his name and about 8 other words consistently enough that I know he's not guessing! Or a myriad of other things. I'll have to dig through the videos that I took and see if I can find some good ones.

3 comments:

  1. Jacob: Craig is a cut little boy!

    Me: he really is a smart little guy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete