Wednesday, December 9, 2009

We're having....



A girl!


Here I am at 18 weeks. We just got back from our ultrasound in Las Vegas. It was such a good experience. The little office was designed like a living room. With a couch for K.C. and a recliner for me! Nice! and there was a little entertainment center right in front of me with a TV in it so I could comfortably see the whole thing. I was very happy with the whole experience. And I'm VERY EXCITED to think of being the mother of a little girl! This is definitely going to be a new experience!

3 comments:

  1. Let the pink bows and ribbons burst forth! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THAT'S SOOO COOL!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'M SOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!
    I'M GOING TO HAVE A NIECE, I'M GOING TO HAVE A NIECE, I'M GOING TO HAVE A NIECE,YAAA!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! She'll be the cutest Hunt girl ever!

    ReplyDelete