Saturday, December 19, 2009

Sleepless in St. George

Ok so I do know that I actually live in Washington... But 'Sleepless in Washington?' come on that just doesn't sound right.

So here I sit. The house is quiet, the lights are off, both of my boys are sleeping soundly and my sinus is hard at work having a late night party with a rouge bout of morning sickness to provide a perfectly miserable night for me. You know what I think I've decided. I think I need a list of volunteer Priesthood holders who are up after midnight on a regular basis and ready to help K.C. give a blessing. I'm not one of those people who gets it bad during the day or just really crashes and burns when it's convenient. No middle of the night is the only time for that kind of thing. But who wants to call someone and wake them up when you're probably just "having an emotional pregnant moment and it's not that big a deal anyways?" I'm not that brave.

And so here I am trying to figure out what in the world to do for the rest of the night.

1 comment:

  1. Celeste I'm soo sorry that sounds very, very unfun :( You can call me and we could play snood wars :) and as soon as I get my license I can drive down and see you :) but truly I would love! to do anything! for you

    ReplyDelete