Friday, January 22, 2010

Quarter of a Century!

On Jan 19th I turned 25 Years old.

Wow.

Is that enough said?

I was taken care of so well. I was sent to bed early the night before (early meaning 11:00) and when I woke up K.C. and Wanda had cleaned the entire house! Seriously it might not sound that exciting but It is a HUGE deal to me when my house is clean. It was wonderful! Thanks you guys!

Then Ang made me an awesome french toast breakfast with homemade syrup...Mmmmmm. Heaven.

Wanda gave me hair accessories that I LOVE!

Then we spent the bulk of the day working on "The Broken House" and I got a fabulous Pizza lunch over there and a very thoughtful gift from my Uncle Allen.

After many more hours of caulking baseboards Ang, Wanda, Julia and I went and picked out fabric for baby blankets! I'm so excited / nervous to make mine! I sincerely hope it turns out since I have no idea what I'm doing.

And then K.C. Got back from work and school and took me on a date / shopping trip with my birthday money.We ended up out at mom and dad's to pick up Craig and had some cake there. I was sure that was the end of the festivities but then I was blown away by a few more gifts! Everyone was so thoughtful. I have a great family.

Ammon gave me an elaborate box with messages saying...
"it's not a bathrobe..."
"it's not a snuggie..."
"it's a..."





















I'm still not sure what it is! But it's very fancy and very warm! :)


 Anyone know what the name of it would be?

And I got new hair cutting supplies! I'm so excited to use them!

Then last but not least K.C. framed a picture that we got of us on our cruise!
 What a sweet guy!
 

3 comments:

  1. Lest I love your pics but ware are the special face ones? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely birthday! And I love your. . . snugrobe? Very-warm-thing? Indoor cloak? Whatever it is, it looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. my cousin got a fuggy for christmas. you might ask what a fuggy might be... its a fake snuggy. so there ya go that might be what yours is!

    sounds like an awesome birthday!

    ReplyDelete