Friday, January 22, 2010

Fun in Arizona / New Years

On New Years Eve all of the hunts decided to see who had the biggest butt. So out came the tape measure and everyone (most everyone) got to see where they ranked.

Where did that come from? Actually I think K.C. suggested it. Go figure :) But as this ulitmate display of what a nice little husband I have we all talked him into trying on some of Larissa's pants.

Larissa is his 14 year old sister and she wears size 2.

SIZE 2!


As you can see we were all cracking up! I'm pretty sure K.C. was crying. 
 


Larissa and K.C.
The oldest boy and the youngest girl :)

It was awesome.


Then for some New Years Day excitement we all packed up early the next morning and went to Heber to play in the snow. It was so much fun to hang out with everyone and get to play.


  {I love that boy}

I was fully planning on joining in with the sledding but Craig fell asleep on me before we got to the hill and didn't wake up till we left, so I stayed in the truck with him.



Here's some of K.C.'s escapades in the snow.

 
Chasing it down the hill

 
 


 After playing in the snow we went down to see the horses. Craig thought it was fun to have daddy feed them but he didn't like it when they got too close.




 
My Happy Family.

Here's hoping that 2010 is an awesome year!

2 comments:

  1. KC that is AMAZING that you fit in to your youngest sisters pants (lol)
    it looks like you had loads of fun in the snow glad you guys went, even if I didn't go :(.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the amazing part is that KC was willing to try those pants on. Now THAT is a man who is comfortable in his masculinity!

    ReplyDelete