Friday, January 30, 2009

If I don't call

It's just because my phone has had a bad experience. Yesterday Craig and I were at the library playing in the little stream there. We were having a wonderful time and he LOVED all those rocks in the middle of the water, so of course he had to climb on them.

At one point I was sitting out there with him with my camera around my neck, my phone safely in my pocket and my Craig safely in hand. I got a text message just then and as I pulled my phone out of my pocket Craig decided to fall off the rock. I had the phone in my hand by then and quickly shoved it in my pocket and grabbed Craig just before he fell over the edge.

But then I heard a sickening "Splash!" and yes, there in the water in front of me was my phone. completely submerged. By the time I got Craig up in my arms and got down to where I could get the phone it had been, well lets be honest probably no more than 5 seconds, but it seemed like at least a minute.

I have turned it on today and even called someone with it. I was going to try putting it in a bag of rice because I heard that that pulled the moisture out but I didn't get that done last night. I might still try it though. It still acts a little funny but it might just be functional... I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment