Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Gym

We did it again! I'm just so excited that we are finally following through with our good intentions to go to the gym! Even through the first week of school and some stomach pain for me we are still going! Not that I know what to do when I get there or if it's doing any good, but it's better than not doing anything.

It's amazing how much better things go when I can add one more thing to the "accomplished" list instead of the "I'm too much of a slacker to get to it" list.

2 comments:

  1. What gym are you guys going to? Oh and you should check out my page and see who Craig will get to play with! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that would be so awesome! i've been so freakin bored lately. loren's in school at night and i decided not to take classes this semester. when is spring break for you guys. loren starts a new quarter either in march or april, but he's only taking 2 classes because the baby will be coming during that time. let us know! we still have a bed and we'll have a crib! haha

    ReplyDelete