Sunday, July 20, 2008

Book Party

I started selling the greatest kid books ever! The Usborne books. I love them and the best part is that Craig loves them too. I'm going to be having a book party this week and there is an E-Show so if anyone wants to get some books online you can do that too. Seriousely they are the greatest, and most of them are under $10.00!

You can go to this link if you want to be part of my E-Show.
www.ubah.com/HOS120312

You can also enter to win $50 in free books and all sorts of other stuff that I actually haven't even had time to explore. So if you find anything cool let me know.

They also have a great deal this month. I am kinda bummed because I wish I would have signed up this month instead of last. This month if you sign up to be a consultant you get a $450.00 kit for $99.00. Such a great deal.

This party will end on July 30th so if you do want to get stuff do it before then. Thanks. If it's after the 30th you can visit my site with this link. http://www.ubah.com/v2769

No comments:

Post a Comment