Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Outdated!


So K.C. has developed a huge "tool box" of computer stuff over his 8 or so years in the industry. Mostly Cd's, Dvd's and floppys full of drivers, programs and all sorts of other things that you'd need for computers.

This "tool box" took up an entire suitecase (about the largest size that you could have as a carry on). Last night we decided it was time to go through it and decide how much of it was actually that useful.
It was about midnight when we started and 2am when we finished but by golly we had fun and we threw away a ton of CD's and floppys. Out of the whole mess we probably kept 20.

I've never had hundreds of CD's that I didn't care about to play with. I felt like a little kid. It was so funny. We were building towers, throwing them around, K.C. even made a CD angel. Dear me it was hilarious!





Fun times, fun times. I guess sometimes kids never grow up.

Top

4 comments:

  1. That is awesome!!! I love the last picture. Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you ever microwaved a CD? Put in and turn it on for about 2 seconds and wait for a good show. Probably not a good idea to cook it once the initial show is done (and it really does happen within the first 2 seconds). I guess I should give a warning like "Conduct this experiment at your own risk" but I've never had any problems doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome! Nate likes to save them for target practice, too.

    ReplyDelete