Wednesday, July 9, 2008

My Funny Boy

I love my boy! Here are some of my favorite things about him. And some of the funny things that have happened lately.

First Band aide!
He could not figure it out and he kept pulling on it.
Cute
He loves FOOD of every shape, size and variety!
I will Share with you.
He tries to put everything in my mouth too.
Eating
is always so much easier with the Bottle/Binky Mix.
He'll switch back and forth all on his own. It is so hilarious!
King of the bed!
Helping Daddy make 72 hr kits!
Trying out our new backpacks for the kits.
(They passed the Craig Test)

I love my Frog towel!

I love to read my books!
Silence - the new trouble in our home

Honestly mom, it's just toilet paper.
It might as well be all over the floor.
You can go back to what ever you were doing.
Things are under control here.



Top

3 comments:

  1. Julia had her first band aid this past week too! Because I'm a terrible mother and clipped more than her fingernail. I felt so bad. But she didn't seem to notice the band aid - she just stuck it in her mouth with the rest of her fingers. Cute photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...craig is so cute! He has grown so much I am amazed! I love the pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved this post. All the pictures were so cute. What a fun kid. I love how he shakes his head yes.

    ReplyDelete