Thursday, May 13, 2010

Graduation!

On May 7th 2010 K.C. Graduated from Dixie State College with a Bachelors Degree in Computer Information Technology with and Information Technology Emphasis.

He has worked long and hard to earn this degree and I am so proud of him. There have been many sacrifices along the way and many times when we wondered how we were going to keep going. But now he's earned a well deserved break and I hope he gets to relax and love life, enjoy being a father and a husband and see what else this world has to offer besides the life of a full time student.

The flags lining the sidewalk.

(the two dots indicate that he is a Manga Cum Laude Graduate)

The graduates
(K.C. was 6th from the left of the very first row)

So proud of you K.C.!
Right before the program began

The D

Walking through the D

Shaking President Nadauld's Hand
(he is the husband of a former Young Womens president that I had the chance to meet when my sister and I were in the General Young Womens broadcast. Sister Nadauld has a special spot in my heart so I thought it was kind of neat)

Graduated!

Let the party begin!
I thought it would have been cool if they had thrown their hats, but apparently no one wanted to try to find theirs again, so they didn't throw them.


(He didn't even miss it because of the baby!)

I tried... Not very high, but at least I left the ground!

K.C.'s Family came down to support him and join the celebration. It was really fun to see them and very nice of them to come all that way!




We love you K.C.!
You're AMAZING!


After Graduation we all gathered at my Uncle Allen house and had a Wii / DDR party on his 13ft screen! It was very fun.

You did it K.C.! Love you.

5 comments:

  1. Way to go K.C.! Now just think of all the time you'll have to get ready for AC. -Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH for K.C! I'm envious; I wish it was Roger.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YA!!! More time to pester K.C. JK :)
    but I have a question, why were you (and I quote) "So proud of you K.C.! Right before the program began"...? What happened when it ended?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Jessica R., Thanks, I know I still have so much to do...But I am having so much fun when I actually work on it all.
    @Jessica L. Thanks to you too. It is soooo nice, tell Roger to keep at it.
    @Wanda, Bring it on, that's all I'm gonna say...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wanda, Wanda. Well you see I'm "So Proud of K.C.!" and that picture was a picture of K.C. (and I quote) "right before the program began" :)

    Love ya wand.

    ReplyDelete