Saturday, May 29, 2010

8 Days Old

This was kind of fun. I found Pictures of Craig when he was 8 days old and so I took some pictures of Savannah in the same chair with my bear buster.






She looks bigger than he was, but he was still more than a pound bigger than her at this point.


I love this picture! She is such a little girl!

They are definitely brother and sister! I love my kids.

And just a side note, I've been so proud of Craig! I've always heard that kids usually regress with potty training and act out a lot to get more attention. He has been so wonderful. He's continued on with his pottying about like normal, which basically means that he waits till the very last possible second before he runs to the bathroom. Every once in a while he doesn't quite make it and every once in a while he has an accident but overall he's doing really well. (Even if it does drive me nuts to have him dancing around!)

2 comments:

  1. oh cute and congrats! I haven't checked blogs in forever...she is so cute! It looks like you guys are busy and happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's fun to have two such similar pictures to compare - quite the cute kids you have. Is it ok to comment on several posts all at once? Hope so... :) 'cause Craig pushing her in his stroller is great and the way the wanted to take care of her with the PKU is awesome! Kale still checks Ashlynn's foot occasionally to see if her "owie" is still there. I think you're right that we don't give the little guys as much credit as they deserve at times.

    ReplyDelete