Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Brilliant little boy

I have been working with Craig for some time with words and learning to read and such. But as any child would he only displays what he knows when he feels like it. Well today I was playing with him and made some word cards for him to color the back of. Then we taped them to his easel and made a game out of reading the words and looking under them to see the pictures.

And I realized that my little tyke has been holding out on me! Check it out. He's totally brilliant! (and I am so happy that some of what I've been doing is working! AND that by some miracle I caught it on camera!) Enjoy!


I'm so proud of you Craig, who knows how long you've been holding out on me but at this point you're 21 months old.

You can't see the words in the show very good but he's reading "lizards, ants, bat and car"

I love that he says "b b ants" it cracks me up!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! He's amazing! Way to go Craig!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol that is so totaly awsome!!!! craig is soo smart

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so jealous! I wanted those reading DVDs when we ordered from Usborne!! I think they would really help Z to speak more. He definitely knows what things are in his word books, he just refuses to SAY them!

    ReplyDelete