Sunday, June 14, 2009

Green and Growing

I am trying to organize the history of the yard so that I can post a step by step Before to After post to show the work that has gone into our back yard. But Since I'm short on time. Here's a sneak peak at the latest developments.

Curbing, Grass and a new tree.

(No this green tree is not the new one, although you would never recognize it for pathetic stick it was when we found it. I am amazed how well it's done this year. The new tree is the one in the next picture. A flowering Plumb)


We planted the grass, and it's only a few weeks old. So it's pretty sparse and we can't walk on it yet. But it's at least green! And it's getting thicker all the time.

I don't know how long it will be before it's like a real lawn but hey, we're working on it so that's good enough for now! I love going out back now, it's like a little oasis! And I'm so glad we put the curbing in. It makes it feel so much more finished to me.

Some of you might be wondering what happened to the rest of the cruise. Well like everything else, it's waiting it's turn for me to get to it again! Hopefully it will be soon, but well, we'll see.

1 comment: