Sunday, May 31, 2009

Cruise Day 2

Day 2 was an 'At Sea' day so we just wandered around the ship most of the day, went out in the sun, and enjoyed the AMAZING blue ocean!

That night was formal night! I was a little disappointed because I thought that we would have been dancing to go to. And there might have been but it was in the smoke infested bars. so we danced on the deck instead. (it was fun, there was no one out there, but everyone was staring at us through the windows.)

This is Jason and Mayone. They were at our table every night for dinner.

Lovely desserts


Our formals.
(everyone that saw us would say "congratulations!" They all thought we'd just been married I'm sure.)
My super handsome husband in his wedding tux

K.C. trying his hand at taking self portraits. He did good.

K.C. loved this curtain because it totally changed depending on what lights they shined on it.

What a strange light!

When you can't find anyone to take pictures for you, what do you do?
Set the camera on an obliging bench, (a squat down so you're in the picture) of course!


I tried to straighten my hair that day... But hello humidity, goodbye straight hair, hello poodle head! I'm glad there's not that much humidity here!

The hallway to our room. This isn't even the whole of it. There's probably that much hall behind us too.


And last but not least. The crazy self portraits.




By the end of this day I was still limping pretty bad but it was bearable. I had hope that I would still be able to swim with the dolphins the next day in Jamaica!

1 comment:

  1. LOL Celeste your crazy but it looks like so much fun :D

    ReplyDelete