Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Home!

As I predicted, we are SO happy to be home! We had a wonderful time, made awesome memories and thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it. And now we are so happy to be here with our son and doing normal life things again.

And for the next week we get to enjoy a school free life until K.C. starts his summer school. But you know right now, even that's ok. It's so nice to feel rested and relaxed and not bogged down by everything that isn't done. (It's still not done) but for some reason it's easier to deal with now.

And our garden got HUGE while we were away. There are like 9 tomatoes growing and about 15 peas ready to eat. So throughout the day Craig and I will run out and grab a pea, it's so fun.

I have every intention of posting pictures of our cruise. There are over 1000 of them... and well I'm excited and it will be fun but I guess we'll just have to see when I can get around to doing something with them. So until then you'll just have to come over and see them all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment