Sunday, May 17, 2009

Memory Lane

I thought this might be fun for K.C.'s mom to see.

This suit is one that she made for K.C. when he was little. She gave it to us shortly after Craig was born and today I realized that it fit! My little boy is growing up. He looks more like a little man to me here, broad shoulders, small waist :) long legs... So handsome!

{ Craig at 20 months }

{ Sweet shoes }

Since he was all dressed up in daddy's old clothes we decided to take a walk down memory lane. Like father like son.

{ Craig 20 Months }


{ K.C. not sure what age}


{ Craig 18 months}


{ K.C. around 4 or 5}

{ Craig 18 months}


{ K.C. again not sure how old}

{Craig in his daddy's studly suit}

{ K.C. - We couldn't find a picture of him in the same suit }

And then just because they're cute here's more pictures of my boy. I'm so happy to be a mom. I love my little family. Thanks K.C. for being such a great dad! I hope Craig grows up to be just like you. You're my hero.

2 comments:

  1. craig is adorable. KC and him look sooooo much alike.

    ReplyDelete
  2. kc i don't know if you know this but you and your son look a lot alike
    its crazy

    ReplyDelete