Thursday, April 9, 2009

Dreams really do come true.

Since I was 14 I've been saving my 'rewards points' on my credit card for one specific reason.

And today, it all paid off....

We're going on a cruise!
for FREE!

I am so excited I can hardly hold myself together. I guess it's even better since I've been waiting for it and planing for it and HOPING beyond hope that it would actually happen someday for a long time.

It's a 7 day Caribbean cruise. We'll leave from Miami on May 3 and return May 10th. (Florida? I'm going to Florida?!) A cruise AND Florida all in the same trip. Wow. I'm not gonna lie, this really is a dream come true.

4 comments:

  1. that's just awesome!!! cruises are so fun and you guys are going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what you are taking us with you. Aw thanks you guys are so nice. Can you see I am a little jealous. I hope you have a blast. Are you taking craig-o with you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. No he's going to stay with Grandma and Grandpa. It will be just us. This is the perfect party for school being over! (we'll leave 2 days after the last final! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have been on 2 cruises. The first just the 2 of us and the 2nd time with the whole family. We went to Grand Cayman anc Cozumel. The beaches are so awesome. Have a great time. WE DID!!!!
    Sharri Brown

    ReplyDelete