Sunday, March 29, 2009

Too Quiet

This morning I was editing some pictures that I'd taken on Saturday. I was totally absorbed and K.C. was playing with Craig. Then all of a sudden I realized that there was not a sound in the house. Strange. Especially with those 2.

I thought K.C. might be taking a shower or giving Craig one so I checked our bathroom. Nothing. Then I thought 'well of course, they're out side, that's why I can't hear them.'

But all the doors were locked still so they couldn't be out there.

My last resort was to check behind Craigs' closed door. And this is what I found.

How in the world did this happen?
I can understand K.C. falling asleep but what prompted Craig to climb into this extremely uncomfortable position and crash out too?

How can he sleep like that?

I couldn't help but make them a little more comfortable.
That's better.

I have Crazy boys. But they sure are cute.
K.C. is such a good daddy. I am SO grateful that I married such a wonderful man. I love him dearly and I am so grateful that he is so kind and gentle with Craig. What a blessing in my life. Man I'm lucky.

1 comment:

  1. Those pictures made me laugh out loud at my desk- my co workers probably think I'm crazy :)

    SO CUTE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete