Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Finally

K.C. is working on homework and so I have to do something to stay away... What better to do than play with pictures?

On Saturday we took a break and did some of the stuff that has been on the "When we have time I want too...." list. I'm so excited because my dear sweet husband was willing to come along with me and try out some places that I saw to take pictures. I've been itching to learn how to use my camera better and I just never have time to figure it out.

So we made time. And here's a few samples of what we did. It was freezing cold, but he was such a good sport!

I love this one!


He took pictures of me too and I'm actually happy about how they turned out! I would have tried to get a ton of Craig too but it was so cold that his poor little nose started to run so we had to cut it short.

Well it 2 am and I'm going to make K.C. stop now so that he can have a little bit of life when he has to wake up tomorrow.

Next time I get a break I'll try to get the pictures of me and Craig up. I just wish that I knew what I was doing. It seems like such a waste to have a nice camera and not know how to use it! Slowly but surely I guess. One step at a time. (the first step is trying stuff out right?)

3 comments:

  1. Those look great! It looks to me like you're figuring your camera out quite well.

    Also, I found a list of good places to take pictures in a magazine, and I thought of you. I'll have to show you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to see that Shannon! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are amazing. Kc I'm amazed you acutely look good JK your pictures are awesome
    Celeste your getting so good at taking pictures there awesome

    ReplyDelete