Thursday, March 19, 2009

Vacations are the best

I have decided that I need to get into the habit of going to bed earlier, so this will not be a long post. But there is oh so much to tell.

Long story short, we ended up in WYOMING for 4 days (did I mention how much I LOVE spring break!?). We had a blast and nearly froze to death. It was so random and spur of the moment that we didn't even know we were going until about 5 minutes before we left!

Being crazy is so much fun sometimes. I took some fun pictures, got some AMAZING deals, remodeled part of my aunts house, let Craig ride a horse and feed the cows... It was so much fun. And such a needed and refreshing break!

I'll have to post pictures as soon as I get them all transferred.

(AND thanks to Shannon, our garden was not even dead when we got back!)

1 comment:

  1. Your garden probably would have been ok even if we hadn't watered it. The plants looked great! But we were happy to come by, give them some water, and get excited about finally planting our own. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete