Sunday, April 19, 2009

Prom

No, Not me, my brother just went to prom. Although K.C. and I might as well have gone. We did everything with him and his group except go to the dance. He asked me if I would take pictures of everyone for them so they could save a little money and not have to buy them at the dance. I was excited for the opportunity, especially since I haven't really taken any pictures of groups.

They were really really cool kids. I was very impressed. And they were very fun to take pictures of. We started the day around 6 when we took them all repelling. That lasted till 2. Then we rushed home and barely squeaked into a birthday party, while they all got ready. Then we rushed back to Hurricane area where we met them to take pictures. That lasted till almost 8 (after everyone finally got there). And then they had us come to their dinner with them.

It was tons of fun. AND I found the coolest spot EVER for pictures. It's this really old school building that's falling apart. It was perfect.

I haven't had a chance to edit all of the pictures but here's a few of the fun ones. I hope they like them!





5 comments:

  1. Good heavens, you are amazing! Seriously, those pictures turned out AWESOME. If I ever go to prom, will you take pictures for me? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love these pictures. I am so glad you found a new place. i can't wait until next week when you take our pictures again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. pictures look awesome! where is this location?

    hope ya'll are doing great... cool about your cruise! josh and i are getting excited for ours to alaska... it may not be free (that is amazing you saved all those points up on your card!) but we are still way excited!

    we need to get together! miss seeing you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a good idea!!!!!!!!! They look WAY better than the dance pictures would have! You are really talented!

    ReplyDelete