Sunday, October 26, 2008

Just Like Daddy

Craig is on a major "Daddy" streak. All day he'll wander around the house and look for K.C. saying "Da? Da? Da...d? Does he say mama? NO, well I guess he has once or twice but if he can go to K.C. or me, hands down K.C. wins.
Well today I was watching a video clip of his cousin Brodey and Craig was sitting on my lap. He started clapping and cheering for his cousin (because Brodey was clapping) but then he started squirming all over the place and pointing at K.C.'s chair. So I put him over there. It was so cute he plopped right down and put his arms on the arm rests just like his daddy.
Once he was all settled then he started clapping and cheering again and we had to watch the video of Brodey 5 more times. Right after that Craig saw K.C.'s shoes and socks, so he jumped down and tried to put them on. I tried to video it but I was also trying not to let him see that I had the camera so he wouldn't stop. It's kina long but very cute. You can even hear him saying "dada dada". I didn't quite get him trying to put the socks on but he was saying "ock, ock" which I think is supposed to be "sock."

2 comments:

  1. So stinking cute! Julia loved watching this video - kids just love watching other kids.

    ReplyDelete