Thursday, October 9, 2008

Blog Facelift

I love the fall season, the colors, the coolness... I love it!
So I decided to redo my blog. And although there were many cute blog templates out there, I decided to design my own again.

{ A potentially BAD descision }

But I am so pleased with how it turned out. What do ya think?


I had so much fun! Maybe I should go into blog designing instead of websites. But then again maybe not.

Oh and the picture of Craig at the top. That was way fun too. It's been forever since I've spent much time in Photoshop. It's fun to remember how much I like that too. It's been a good night.

4 comments:

  1. I don't know what all goes into blog background design, but yours sure look awesome! And before I even read your blog I had to stare at that picture of Craig - "How'd she do that?"
    Real impressive!
    (Just a funny: As I was typing this comment Kason came over, pointed at the tooth-figure visible below and said emphatically (and several times)"Mom! That's you! That's YOU, mom!")

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, I think your new look is very cute, but it seems to be lined up all funny in Firefox. Internet Explorer works just fine. Just thought you might like to know. (Clark adds: on Shannon's normal monitor setting, (1024x768?) the "Fall" graphic on the left only says "all". At higher resolution (1280x1024) the background graphic isn't long enough and leaves a white strip at the bottom of the screen. Either way things line up funny in firefox)

    ReplyDelete
  3. just thought i would drop a hello! hope all is going well with you and your little family. all good here... have a most wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete