Saturday, November 6, 2010

Look out world! Here she comes!

Here's the latest!

Today while I was playing with the RAW settings on my camera Savannah was having the time of her life with this chair! She made a pretty good little practice model for me!


Savannah: 
Look what I can do!
Mommy likes to help me balance on stuff but I tricked her good this time!
I waited till she had that HUGE camera in her hands 

and then I seized the opportunity!
Before she knew it I pulled on that ol' chair and stood up!
It was a little tricky when I only held on with one hand, 
but I think I did pretty good.


  

Later while we were watching a movie I disappeared under the coffee table. 
mom thought she would soon see me come out the other side 
but I tricked her again. 
I didn't come out. 
When she peeked to see what I was up to she found that 
I had sat myself up and was peering up through the 
glass at the various objects above me! 
What fun! They sure put some funny looking stuff up there!



Sometimes when it's time to feed her I'll sit down across the room and tell her that if she'll come to me I'll feed her. She comes right over! But you can tell that she wants to go faster because she starts getting frustrated. She starts getting up on all fours and then flopping down to her belly and crawling more. Lately the pattern has shifted from 'mostly on the belly' to less than half the time on the belly. She's started crawling forward several paces at at time but on her elbows and knees. It's kind of funny to watch! But she makes steady and pretty fast progress.

Fun little Savannah, I'm so glad you're my daughter!

3 comments:

  1. I had to laugh about the story of her looking up through the coffee table. What a girl:) Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a talented girl! Don't you love the twinkle of self glee that they get in their eye when they begin gaining a new ability?

    ReplyDelete