Wednesday, November 17, 2010

And did I mention the spitting?

Spitting everywhere. Not spit-UP just making an insane amount of noise, lips flying, spit flying, and successfully spraying everything around with a good layer of moisture... add a good squeal and what could be better! Oh Savannah. You crack me up!

Just now she was putting her mouth on my arm and then blowing (as many people might do on a youngsters tummy :) she seemed so pleased with the new noises. haha.

Squealing. This is a particular delight to Savannah. and I must say I think it's pretty cute myself. She could be having a regular old conversation with all of her squawks and squeals. And they have a distinct girly sound to them. I love it. I have a few videos that I'll try to post. 

More crawling on the hands and knees too! and eating... oh the eating!

she doesn't much care for "you" feeding her but if you give her the spoon she loves it. So the program is this. Get 2 spoons. Load one up and hand it to her. Load the other up while she finishes the first. She then discards the old and goes for the new so you retrieve the oh so sticky first spoon and load it up! It's great fun. and she eats quite a lot this way. It's a good thing that babies are able to soak up nutrition through their hands, chins, cheeks, necks... etc. Because that's where a lot of the food ends up at this point. But I must admit a surprising amount of it actually gets in the mouth and stays there.   
In true Hunt style she is not lacking in the drool area. Just like Craig she is constantly soaking things and chewing on things.

As the wise author D. Clark Farr said..."When the closest river is running down your chin ... chances are, you're a baby."

I guess in all honesty she doesn't produce quite as much wetness at Craig did and the fronts of her clothes aren't constantly soaked, that mostly happens when she's chewing on something, which she LOVES to do.

1 comment: