Monday, September 6, 2010

Birthday Traditions

These are the fun activities that he would do from the birthday board each day. There are a few others that I'd like to try but we started with these this year and it was lovely!




Craig really got into this game ^ when I gave him a single purple sock of mine he said

"Thank you for this nice present mama!"
Then he thought for a moment
"It's my favorite color! I love it!"


Picture of page to be inserted here later :)


Here's the birthday treat this year.



It was so fun to me to have the birthday celebrating being about having fun and making memories (and yes presents! But they weren't the main focus).

2 comments:

  1. those are so cool!
    what great new ideas I love traditions! :)
    and it really was cute haw Craig got so excited about that sock :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh Celeste I LOVE this/ Allivia just had her fifth birthday, and it's crazy! I wanted it to be more special rather than more extravagant if that makes sense. We are definitely starting something like this starting at the beginning of the year. Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete