Wednesday, December 3, 2008

So behind!

There are so many things that have happened in the last week and a half that I don't even know where to begin. Some of the highlights have been thanksgiving in Arizona with the Hunts, The very overloaded Exodus home, and then party time with kaylea here (K.C.'s sister) and lots, and lots of pictures. It has been so much fun.

Kaylea has been showing me some pointers on photography which is good and bad. Good because I love it... bad because I remembered how much I love it. Here's one of the pictures that we took while we were out looking for good places. So much fun.More updates and Lots and lots more pictures very soon, I promise!

3 comments:

  1. sorry!... totally spaced calling you about pictures. josh is stuck working late this whole week. thought about trying to change his lunch to a good picture time but it's not working out to well. i guess thats what we get for not being self employed! (we are jelous of that one... our dream has always been to be self employed) i feel bad i haven't gotten back to you sooner!

    have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. me again... this time with good news!

    josh was looking at tuacahns website and saw their 2009 schedule. BRIAN REGAN! will be there in may!

    thought you would like to know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh joy! What a happy day! Thanks for telling me.

    ReplyDelete