Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmas Spirit

I think I finally realized today that Christmas is just around the corner. I want to do all I can to make it feel like Christmas for the next 3 weeks. (Can it really be that close?) So in honor of the season, of course a new blog, and also a sneak peak at our family photos! I would put more up but it's 2 in the morning and I'm going to bed!

I also am planning on tweaking the blog layout so that it fits better for smaller screens than mine... But what can I say for a middle of the night project, it was fun and now I want to tear into the Christmas decorations and anything I can find to enjoy the season!

Merry Christmas

3 comments:

  1. Cute family picture! Loren and I need to get ours done for a Christmas card....we're running a little behind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... what a good looking family! And yeah for the Christmas Spirit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I wish I could create cute backgrounds like this at 2 in the morning!

    Or ever...

    ReplyDelete