Saturday, December 20, 2008

The Gym

We did it! We got up this morning and went to the gym... (Well not actually this morning because THIS morning just started about an hour ago) Friday morning. It was kind of interesting chasing Craig around and taking turns holding/watching him while the other worked for a little.

It's definitely official though, I am out of shape! I could hardly go 15 min on that bike! Of course it kept increasing the difficulty level on me (or was that Craig pushing buttons) but once it got up to like 12 I was so tired and sore that I basically crawled off the bike and we went and did something else.

I will get the better of it! Just not the first time maybe. Yet another happy benefit to having K.C.'s new schedule. We get to do stuff in the morning instead of late at night! We are truly so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment