Saturday, September 5, 2009

Puzzles!

I got Craig Jumpstart Kindergarten for his second birthday, thinking that it would probably not interest him for a while. But I wanted to try because he always surprises me with what he can do. I was also not too sure about it because I didn't know how much he'd have to do things like use the mouse... (which he has never before done) or the keyboard (which he loves to bang on but beyond that I don't have much hope).

I was totally surprised when he grabbed the mouse and after a few careful instructions started to insist "Mommy don't help Eggo."

At one point in the video you can see the mouse he's using and it's big even for my hand. His little hand would slip to the back and he'd be trying to click for all he was worth but no matter how hard he pushed on the BACK of the mouse it just didn't work. All things considered I think he did an AMAZING job of putting together these puzzles all on his own. (I never touched the mouse once. and i tried really hard not to remind him to click. :)

P.S. if there's a picture of my brother riding his bike before you play the video it's because that's the first video that I started to play with and well, for the life of me I can not get it to go away! So this really isn't his BMX video!






(we finally got smart and let him use K.C.'s laptop mouse which is a lot easier for him to control.)

3 comments:

  1. Our new favorite Sun. activity is to gather as a family and watch Craig build puzzles:) what a grandson.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks mom. Glad that it's still working for you! How fun to have you in the loop!

    ReplyDelete