Sunday, September 6, 2009

Family Fun

Fun with pictures!

(I'm actually laying on our grass!
It's almost like a lawn these days!)


When Craig saw this picture he said "ahh tender!"



As soon as I got up from this picture Craig went and sat down saying "take a picture of Eggo too!" and then he sat down and actually smiled without contorting his face as if he was in massive amounts of pain! This was kind of a big moment.

Just like mama.

But of course the funny faces came right back!


Then he asked for the camera and took this picture of me!


Lots of fun. I love my family.

Thanks K.C. for being a good sport and taking pictures of me. I love you with all my heart. I don't know how I ended up the luckiest girl on earth but I sure glad that I did.

It's nice to know that even if times are hard and things are scary that we will always have our family. How glad I am to know that we will be together for eternity!

2 comments:

  1. Celeste you are BEAUTIFUL! and sorry I fell asleep for pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Celeste, I am so happy to be married to you! To Eternity and Beyond! I love you!

    ReplyDelete