Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Problem?

Ok. Several people have asked me what's wrong with my blog....

I don't know, it works fine for me and always has. I'm not very good at trouble shooting what I don't know about so please help me answer these questions:

1. Can you see my pictures? Which ones (the ones on the side bar? in the posts? All, None?)

2. Do my post show up? Or is it just blank?

3. Are there any other problems that you've been having?

4. (I would ask if you can access it ok. but um, how many people that CAN'T access it are going to be answering these questions?... )

Sorry if you're having trouble but hopefully you can help me fix it. Thanks

2 comments:

  1. I haven't had any problems with your blog. I think maybe one time I couldn't see something, and then I discovered that the problem was with my computer. I can see all pictures and posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Shannon. I guess the bases are covered. You can read my blog! And so can everyon....wait, who else?

    I must say I'm honored by your loyalty. :)

    ReplyDelete