Friday, March 8, 2013

Underwear Wars.

Seriously Savannah, You don't have to change your underwear AND pants EVERY TIME you to go the potty! Really, you don't! We have pants and underwear strewn all over the house. Clean ones! That makes for a lot of laundry!

She'll come streaking out and say "they were just a tiny eeeeeny weeeeeny bit wet!" (which means they were dry. or she got a drop of water on them from washing her hands.)

She is very very much potty trained 100% no accidents no messes no problems there... just the intense love of never wearing the same underwear for more than 2 hours at a time and the love of streaking through the house, and never being in contact with anything that is even the slightest bit nearing the realm of possibly damp.

I'm all for being clean but this is ridiculous! What do I do? How to I encourage and show her how proud I am of her accomplishments and yet save my sanity and our laundry load. And get her to stay dressed?!

No comments:

Post a Comment