Saturday, February 9, 2013

oh the places you'll go...when you're chasing a ball

All the kids were happily playing so I saw my chance to get the dishes done. I snuck in there and started putting things away but only seconds later I heard Jason. Of course when I came to find him he was under the table. He had chased a ball behind the highchair under a chair and over the brace bars of another.  He was perched on his stomach on top of two bars reaching for the ball.

yes he has figured out the secret, just get mom scared for your life and you'll have her undivided attention.

He is such a fearless climber these days I have to watch him closely. He loves to pull up on anything he can find, the couch, chairs, my legs, piano benches... and today he spent hours climbing back and forth over me while I played in the floor with Craig and Savannah.







3 comments:

  1. haha
    Sorta seems like he climbs for the sake of the climb...not just as a means of reaching the location he's headed for. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. are you sure he hasn't got some monkey DNA?

    ReplyDelete