Saturday, September 29, 2012

My Treasures

My heart is full tonight. I just had to go peek at my kids before heading to bed and this is what I found:

Savannah has 15 books, 7 cars and 3 stuffed animals with her in bed! haha

Craig is cuddled up laying ON TOP of his 'special friends' which is an assorted pile of stuffed animals and cars

And Jason, is sleeping soundly with his little fist in his mouth. (He's amazing! He was wide awake, laughing and talking to me when I laid him down and almost immediately he cuddled in, found his fist and started dozing off. He doesn't do that when I put him on the floor to play. Only when I put him in his bed! Love that boy!)

That room is full of my treasures and they are all so dear to me. I feel so blessed to be a mom! Each of my children with their funny little personalities and individual quirks are the joy of my life. It's nice to sit back and remember that, instead of being caught up in the busyness and 'to-do lists' of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment