Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Craigs picture day at school

Today was Craig's picture day at school and his "all about me day" he took five of his most special friends in a bag and told about them.

And took:
three cars
bolt
and a picture of daddy and me at the temple On our wedding day. It's a little picture and he sleeps with it so that he won't get lonely at night. He first found it and wanted to keep it when he heard profit say that they should have a picture of the temple in their room. Sometimes when I go in to check on him he is hugging the picture while he sleeps. It's so sweet.

This is a picture that he drew at school it's our family and we were in fog. I was surprised when I first saw it and then I realized we really do have a family of five!

A wonderful silly family of five






No comments:

Post a Comment