Sunday, March 20, 2011

Loving Spring

 My love {Man I'm lucky!}
 Wanda came and had the camera most of the time which means that I was actually IN the pictures! And more than just one of them!


 Savannah tried out the slide for the first time. She wasn't too sure about it.

 She had this cracker and didn't eat it, break it or let go of it the whole time!

 


 K.C. Chasing the twins.




(Couldn't get this one together! K.C. was the only one who got it.)

 I love my family so much! They make life so fun. 


 All of my loves!

 I love my girl.

 (one without the cracker :)

 (you can almost see the red in my hair...)


Daddy's girl.

4 comments:

  1. So sad we're missing spring in St George. And even sadder that we are missing your kids growing up! They are getting so big!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well if it makes it any easier the last couple of days have been overcast and dreary. But I feel the same way about your kids! I'm afraid they'll be all grown up when we see them again! We miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are loving spring too, but this weather sure likes to tease sometimes. :) Cute pictures, love to see all the updates.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha I didn't realize it but yes she had that cracker the whole time :)

    ReplyDelete