Sunday, March 20, 2011

Hair Cuts! (and Color)

So once again my hair was driving me nuts! Time for a hair cut! I got it cut and then a few days later went back for the color. So this before picture is actually just before the color but it's all I had!


                                Before                                                          After
                                                                                            {not yet fixed!}


I was not sure how I was going to feel about the bangs... but I like them!

My hair just naturally flips out. Can be a good and a bad thing. :)

I can hardly ever see it (since I don't usually carry a mirror around with me when I'm outside.) And I haven't got a good picture of it yet but when the light shines on it right you can see the red in it! I love it. I wish I had a good picture of it though!


Wanda came and got her hair cut too! It was tons of fun.
And I love the new look on her.
                              Before                                                      After

2 comments:

  1. I like the bangs and the color, I think it looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL MY before look is better then yours lol JK! we are some good looking girls :)

    ReplyDelete