Friday, August 27, 2010

So Lucky

I had a happy surprise the other day. After I posted that my house was a disaster I made a firm resolution to fix it! Then I went to exercise with the plan of coming back all motivated to make it happen! Well to my surprise when I got home K.C. told my that Annie and Elle called and said they were bored so they wanted to come clean the house!

What?

What kind of ten year old girls say that?!?!

Awesome ones! That's who.

So Annie and Elle performed a miracle for me. Even though they're only ten they are some of the biggest helpers in the world and they are really good at what they do. And SO thoughtful.

For me it was a miracle.

I'm so grateful for tender mercies that keep me going everyday. I sure am a lucky big sister!

3 comments:

  1. Ya they are pretty amazing in every way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anne: Awwwww... Thanks Celeste you are AMAZING too! I am glad you are my big sister :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elle: thanks Celeste your the best! I am really happy when I can help you, your very sweet and the very best big Celeste sister. :)

    ReplyDelete