Sunday, August 29, 2010

Big Changes

I got released as the second counselor in primary today. It was kind of a shock. But I know that it's a good thing.

It was pretty sudden. We were called in as a presidency to meet with the bishop right before church started. (We thought he was going to discuss a bunch of names that we'd just submitted) He released us and told us that the new presidency would be sustained in a few minutes. They were a good fit. I think they will do a great job.

It was bitter sweet and kind of a lost feeling all at the same time. I have to admit I'm going to miss cub scouts, and the kids in primary, and working with the presidency. But I am also excited to meet more people in the ward. 
 
I'll be sad not to be with K.C. at all the Cub Scout functions. But I'm sure that when Craig turns 8 I'll get my fill of it! I guess it's time for a new adventure!

Thank you K.C. for being so supportive!
 
(I just hope that I'm ready for whatever comes next!)

No comments:

Post a Comment