Thursday, December 6, 2012

The last 20 minutes of my life

Giving Jason a diaper change.
He peed on me.
Searched for a wipe.
He peed on me again.
Still searching for a wipe.
Turns out... We HAVE NO WIPES.
Oh joy. Sigh.
 Time for a bath.
Gave Jason a bath.
Dried him off got ready to put the new diaper on him.
Remembered I'd just used the LAST diaper to try and block the pee.
THEN... He peed on me AGAIN!
Seriously Jason.
But Still no wipes to clean him (or me with).
Bath #2.
This time diaper is ready and waiting.
And we're done!

A successful diaper change and it only took 20 minutes, 2 towels, 2 diapers 2 changes of clothes and 2 baths.

But I guess we saved a bunch of wipes on that one!

P.S. the outfit he ended up in says... "mommy's little squirt." haha. No kidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment