Monday, June 30, 2008

Baby Steps

On mothers day Craig decided to take his first steps. It was a wonderful gift for me! And although he's a sturdy little stander he's only been toying with the idea of taking off and walking. He gets so excited to go somewhere that he starts going and won't slow down. These are a few glimpses of the fun little proccess.


"Are you sure this is safe mom?"



"This is tricky!"




"That was a lot of work! Now I'm going to lay here and sing."


He's actually walked halfway accross our livingroom now but of course I wasn't able to catch that on film. It's so fun how these little successes and "baby steps" are such a rewarding thing to me. I love being a mommy.

Top

1 comment:

  1. yes, it's so fun. just wait until he starts talkin'. thats the best. they say the funniest stuff.

    ReplyDelete